Environ spread rate tests on raw plaster have proven to be outstanding.
- Environ Plaster Primer of 5 to 7 SQM/LTR
- Environ Paint Top Coats of 9 to 11 SQM/LTR
Environ Paint's Recommended Application
- Raw Plaster - 1 Coat of Environ Plaster Primer and Maximum 2 Coats of Environ Paint's Top Coat
- Painted Surfaces - 1 Coat of Environ Plaster Primer and 1 Coat of Environ Paint's Top Coat
- Applicators - Fine Hair Brush - Fine Hair Roller - Spray
Environ Protective Paint for Concrete, Plaster, Brick & Tiles
- Environ Paint is Water based and Environmentally Friendly
- No Volatile Organic Compound - No VOC's
- Environ Forms a Uniform, Resilient Elastic Surface
- Primer Coat, Intermediate and Top Coat Film Will Not Crack When Dry
- Environ paints are Both Interior and Exterior in One Paint
- Available in All Colours
- Drying Time of 30 Minutes to 1 Hour Between Coats
- 10 Years Exterior U.V. Resistant, Will Not Crack or Fade
- 15 years Interior, Washable and Scratch Resistant
- Anti-Fungal and Protects Against Algea Growth
- Environ paint Cost Saving is Realised by Using Less Paint, Because of The Outstanding Spread Rate and HighCoverage Achieved.
- Typically Competitor's Products Require 2 Coats of Primer and 3 to 4 Coats of Top Coats. Environ paints Require Half the Number of Coats.
- The Drying Time of 30 Minutes to 1 Hour Between Coats Greatly Reduces the labour Coats Due to Turnaround Time.
- The Environ Uniform Elastic Top Coat Film Ensures The Highest Quality Surface Finish to The Look and Touch.